Thursday, January 31, 2013

That's Bullshit ! - Call of Duty

Here we have the best contender to claim the prize of bullshit award, every year we gotta suffer through the Call of Duty madness and that just pisses me off ! Yeah I know y'all like to see me going off like some gun, but that's not gonna happen thanks to the chill pill I just took.

Really ? nah just kidding of course i'm pissed and you wanna know what because every year around the same period Activision-Blizzard release their new baby for the masses to buy and ever year the result is the same.



Incredibly lame plotline, no intention of doing good work whatsoever and yet this bitch get fastracked every time like it's just about to go off. I got one major complain about this shitty ass piece of doodoo it's about the price you pay for a minute of entertainment.:

HERE DO THE MATH :

- The game last for about 4 hours if you're experimented
- It cost 70 bucks

So that gives us : 70/60/40 = 0,30 cts per minute

Are they completely out of their freaking mind ! On the other hand, we have another game here Halo 4 which last at least double time of that miserable piece of shit called : Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and yet Halo was rated C- and Call of duty was rated B+ by so called specialized press ! are they fucking me or something cause I dunno

With that said I think Activision is putting way too much onto their game, as of money for journalist to take ! that's just the big difference, now THAT'S BULLSHIT !

P.S : I work into a store which sells video game as a prime product, and I can clearly say without a doubt that call of duty customers are dropouts... borderline walmart rejects

No comments:

Post a Comment